Bhai Dooj 2023: Celebrating Sibling Love

Redmi Note 9 Pro Review Ideal Value Mid Ranger or Not

                         Redmi Note 9 Pro Review Ideal Value Mid Ranger or Not

Hi let's do the full review of redmi note 9 pro and now i've used this device for quite some time.
For example in March I used it off for almost 3-4 days and now in April I have been now using it for almost about two weeks over two and a half weeks of usage and I've also got one update during that time so let me share my experience what do I feel about this budget oriented mid-range Android device by Xiaomi.

I'll talk about the pros and some of the unique cons that I have noticed with this device so let's get on with this and guys I won't get into everything personal mobility if you want to get a general overview about this device.So let's talk about this one and the thing with this device is that it starts at 13,000 rupees and for the specs it is actually having some very good specs so in terms of hardware I would say they have packed a lot of hardware on this one in fact it comes with the Snapdragon 720 GSoC it is actually not bad and it also has this massive almost six point seven inch screen it's a Full HD screen IPS LCD.

But let's talk about what are the things that I like first thing if I talk about this one is that it looks very stylish it does not look like a what do you say value oriented device in terms of looks it looks very cool in fact the back is also glass it's not plastic or anything I haven't put out what do you say that cover and some fingerprints but if you wipe them it actually looks very sleek so in terms of looks and the feel it gives you a feeling of a phone.

That is actually a lot more expensive in terms of looks and also in terms of build quality for the price I would say they have done a good job it doesn't have any creaking noise or anything like that so it's good yes but the external frame is hard plastic but it doesn't give you that feeling of cheapness.So that's nice and I also like the fact that this one still retains the I got blaster so you can use it to control devices like television air conditioner use it like a remote so that functionality is there on this one and also it still retains a 3.5 mm head on Jan.

Now let's move on and again I said totally it has that six point six seven inch IPS LCD screen and it's a good quality screen that you are getting you have auto brightness and all these things and the terms of viewing angles also it was not bad even an outdoor situation when I left it on auto brightness it was any quickly brighter so again in terms of display I didn't have a problem many of you keep asking me about display again as you can see I didn't have any hot spots also on the display so the display is fine on this one now let's talk about the what do you say your piece on this from the earpieces over here and here I have to say I took a lot of calls and I'm happy to say that the earpiece quality is actually good on this one the it was actually very clear and loud and even the microphone quality was good because other people did not complain about something muddy or anything like that so in terms of earpiece and the microphone mr. Goodwin I would rate it almost as high as nine out of ten because this is one area where some of the earlier Xiaomi mid-range force I didn't have a really good here place but here I didn't have that issue.

Now let's also talk about network reception this is different from a gear piece this is actual cellular network reception and I did test this one with eight here.what do you say it'll sell and here it is actually getting me slightly one more extra bar than many of the other mid-range phones that I test and in fact I can take cellular calls in room without getting disconnected all the time which is a great deal so in terms of network reception I would say this one is actually better than many of the mid-range phones I would say slightly better about 15 percent of their time so that's actually a nice thing and also it does support if I switch on Wi-Fi this is with a tenth it does support Wi-Fi colleague also so that is supported so in terms of earpiece and network reception I'm actually pretty happy in terms of network reception I was surprised as many of the mid-range phones here if I take the call in room that I do care disconnected.

I'll talk about this in the concession but that is there but apart from that the UI is fine but one a place where I know the slides that does is that I'm using the full navigation guys and as you can see if you do like this it goes to the multitasking and it has all the gestures but I noticed that I noticed minor animation lag sometimes when I'm just going back to the home screen you might not notice this but I as I tested a lot of devices I noticed that but apart from that in general day-to-day performance it's fine it works fine this is the higher-end variant that comes with 6k bytes of RAM and in this one the RAM management is also fine I would say it keeps many of the apps if you have used in memory for a couple of hours but again has it's me why done really mean why is very aggressive in RAM management that's why it gets actually very good battery life so if you haven't used an app for a couple of hours it will actually put it out of the memory so that is also something you have to note I didn't face a problem but yeah with true color sometimes I noticed that but there is a setting inside you can go it and manually enabled at to keep it in memory but again in terms of ROM manager it is fine but again on the aggressive side so if you leave an app if you haven't used it for couple hours it might put it out of the memory.

Now in terms of what do you say in hand feel as I've told you I like it but if you notice the fingerprint scanner is here on this side on this but I'm happy to say that the fingerprint scanner is very responsive and in fact though this is a power button also power on and off button you don't have to actually press it for the fingerprint if you just pop in it unlocks and as can see it is very faster I don't have any issues with this fingerprint scanner and you get used to this very quickly so the fingerprint scanner is not an issue I thought this would be an issue and also like the tactile feel of the buttons as I told you I'm on the bed though it's costing just about 13,000 the build quality that is one area where I feel Xiaomi has done a good job.

Now let's also talk about the snapdragon 720 GSoC and this is a very good chip site again as i've told you i didn't face any issues of lag enos or anything apart from that UI lag or something that because of the mean UI and this processor handles everything you throw on it in day to day usage I didn't have a problem with this one it's fine and it's actually I would say this is slightly under clawed version of the Snapdragon 730 GSoC so it is actually even more power efficient and because of that the battery life on this handset it has a actually pretty big battery of five thousand milliamp hour battery and the battery life that I was getting was actually really good easily about eight nine hours of SOP with about almost two to three days between charges for example let's look at the current battery stats on this one if I go over here battery start but right now still about 28% battery life is left if I go to the battery usage start and if you notice let it slow and you can see it's off the charger for three days to watch but again guys this is with the single cell I remove the second SEM so if it's duals and remove about half a day worth of battery life but still as you can see the standby time is really good still has 28% I should get about 8 or arts in fact I'll shader as some of the screenshots that I have taken during last two weeks regarding the battery life and as you can see outstanding the battery life that I am getting on this one so in terms of battery life Xiaomi has done a great job again that mean Y is very aggressive in terms of battery optimization and that shows on this one so if a heavy user it will easily give you about one and a half days worth of battery life and if you're sort of a casual user expect about two to about two and a half days worth of battery life on this one regarding charging it has USB type C and D what charger is supplied on this one

In fact Xiaomi has one more variant that is called the pro max that comes with a slightly faster char in fact guys I don't have the pro max with me and never got that unit because of this lock dance Korea issues it's exactly the same handset same chipset that same screen that one actually has slightly what do you say better faster charging 33 what faster stunning this one is restricted to 18 watt and the big difference is the camera setup is slightly different on that would he say higher end of variant that has a 64 megapixel camera sensor whereas this one is having that forty eight megapixel camera sensor I won't get in into too much about the camera because I've already posted a dedicated video that a lot of camera samples I can watch that for more info and leave a card over here I would say camera is actually pretty decent considering the price point of 13,000 I won't complain too much but and so video I would say if the lighting is not good the video performance was a little bit disappointing again regarding gaming also I didn't do a lot of gaming I don't do a lot of gaming I did play Call of Duty for about 15 minutes to matches approximately and it played fine if you want to know more about gaming continuous gaming for hours and asked again and it played fine the Snapdragon 720 G will handle gaming without any issues.

Now let's move to the cons of this one and again I found something peculiar cons and the first thing is that regarding the proximity sensor while you are taking calls the proximity sensor is there on this handset but what I noticed is that about 15 to 20 percent of the time when you're taking calls like this the proximity sensor was a little bit here and it when I was taking calls the flashlight was getting activated other icons the quick icons were getting activated on that so that is something that I've noticed even this earlier about 20 days ago but I just got it about 4 days ago and after updating this device the very next day I actually don't have any issues prior to that update on this way this device completely froze after about seven eight hours of the update just randomly

I'm reluctant to actually recommend this device to elders or young people because my mistake if you just set up the phone also you can get some really shady stuff so that is something that me really needs to stop because what I have notices in xiaomi redmi higher-end phones you simply don't get this for example about one and a half months ago I reviewed even the poco x2 that I never got shady stuff or a shady video recommendation so like this what I'm seeing on this device and even the slightly higher redmi variant so it looks like if the redmi phone is on the budget range you have to accept the shady stuff like this shady ads shady videos so that is something that i really do not like and xiaomi really needs to stop this shit that is the only thing and that because of that I simply personally can't recommend this device to elders or youngsters because I'm not sure they might see some shady stuff like this so that is the big problem that I have the distance apart from that in terms of hardware I really love what Xiaomi is doing apart from that proximity sensor issue that I'm facing the hardware is good you're getting a lot of hardware the Snapdragon 720 GSoC the camera is also pretty decent apart from the video.

So overall and the phone is also very stylish yes it's a fingerprint magnet if you don't use the case but most of you will be using it to the case so that's fine and a small thing that I've noticed is that if you notice the back the camera just Jets out and actually it is resting on that camera so again if you are a person who likes you type like this you have to be careful so the back is completely resting on it the samurais I would say I like what Xiaomi has done in terms of hardware the hardware that you're getting for 13,000 is actually really good the Snapdragon 720 G processor is very very capable the battery life is amazing so overall I am liking the for the price one but the thing that I do not like is the version of me why that is being used on this one and specifically the kind of content it tries to push it to you if that can be stopped or if you are a sort of advance user who knows how to disable these things inside the settings or it's sort of advanced user who can install custom ROM then I would say this is a device

Comments