Bhai Dooj 2023: Celebrating Sibling Love

How To Register As A Seller On Flipkart ?

                                     How To Register As A Seller On Flipkart ?

Hi everyone,
I have started my you tube channel Ecommerce Tech Knowledge to share my experience of 5 years as a seller on amazon,flipkart snapdeal,paytm and other websites.
So if you also want to start your online business and grow then i request you to follow all my video tutorial in future which will help you to how to start our online business and how to grow it.
So i request you to like share and subscribe my channel.

In this video i have show you a step by step guide to open seller account on flipkart.



So watch this video and follow every step to open your seller account.

After feel up all information you have to wait for atleast 1 week for account verification and then flipkart team will set up your account and you can start selling on flipkart.
Thank You

Comments